A colleague highlighted Google's Ten Things to me. Fantastic ethos.
1. Focus on the user and all else will follow.
2. It's best to do one thing really, really well.
3. Fast is better than slow.
4. Democracy on the web works.
5. You don't need to be at your desk to need an answer.
6. You can make money without doing evil.
7. There's always more information out there.
8. The need for information crosses all borders.
9. You can be serious without a suit.
10. Great just isn't good enough.
Have a look at the source for more information.
We were already applying some of these in our business, but we will learn from the others.
Tags: business, Google, ten things